I forgot one of the most important books on my book list...
Alice In Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass (Lewis Carrol)
It seems like it would be a childish novel, but I literally spent the entire grade eight year of Accelerated Reader time reading it, and it truly is a great book. It's not particularly well-written, the plot tend to be difficult to follow and the events are less than spectacular as it is clear from the very beginning the whole thing is a dream, but nonetheless, it is one of my favourite books. The main thing it taught me was that you should say what you mean and mean what you say... which I constantly quote, much to the dismay of many of my classmates. However, I find that quote wonderful, and ever so useful... feel free to use it. And read the book, it takes about an hour and is totally worth it.
One to add...
by
teagan
|
Labels:
books
/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment