Another post, same day?

Yes, another post today people. Sorry for the overload, i promise i will make this short, i do have a bed time.
Hmm, to retract something i said earlier today, i guess the class above me (dance) is not for sure doing gimme more, so sorry if you went and called all yo' homeboyz and told them that, it's not for sure true. (thanks for the tip logan.)
Also, today I took a bunch of photos with my sister in piles of leaves we had to rake up, that was pretty fun. And I guess that's it.
Oh and I think I'm going to do really bad on my retailing test tomorrow, so wish me luck (mentally).
Goodnight, and have a pleasant tomorrow.
(yeah, i ripped that off of Tine Fey when she was on Weekend Update. Sorry Tina.)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: