my first posting, what an excitement

Ho hum. Apparently, what do you know, this is harder than i had first thought. However, I will make a valiant stab at making a good first blog. So, to begin, here is a sneak peak at what my life is about at this time. Right now, it is 10:45 (PM) on the evening of October Fifteenth. I'm sitting on my computer, which is kept in the living room. I'm watching the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and [yay!] it's Monday, which means Headlines. (for those of you late night n00bs, headlines is.. well i shouldn't waste time explaining it, if you don't know it, sucks to be you. it's called google.) Pretty decent, I'd say.
Earlier today, I (and my team, of course) had a volleyball game against Dauphin, and, because we are just that good, we completely pwned them. So yay to that. Anywho, it's getting a little bit on the late side, and yes, i have a self-assigned bed time, {eleven} so i'm going to wrap this mother up and call it a night.
Hey-oh!
(yeah, i'll probably be trying out some new ways to end these things, so don't mind the weird sign-off phrases. i'm just a loser.)
also, these things may not be consistent, don't worry, i probably didn't die. but i'm not going to make any promises i can't keep. death is a factor, people.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: