Another day, another posting

Oh my goodness today I watched the movie Driving Lessons. It's like an English movie (British or whatever) and it has Rupert Grint in it [yes, the EXTREME hottie and utter cutie who plays Ron Weasley in the HP movies (HP= Harry Potter, for you idiots out there) and it was a really great movie. Rather religious [Christian] and hilarious, the movie was very understated and plain [in a good way] and the music was amazingly vibrant and filling, which spruced it up a lot. Although very Jesus-y, the music was still awesome.
So yeah, that was pretty much my day so far haha, I watched that movie then sat around mainly. Also, I have noticed that I used the word 'stuff' and awful lot in my past posts, so I will make a note not to do that as much. I'm not going to promise i will cut it out of my vocabulary, but repetitive use of it will be stopped (as much as i can).
Hmm, other things... oh I have a retailing test tomorrow that I am actually pretty scared about.. I should probably study that soon because I don't really know very much of it haha but I suppose I can do that later tonight. And i have dance tomorrow at 8 and I am very worried about our song selections and how the songs will effect our costumes (in terms of sluttiness) so that will be interesting. But the one good thing is I am pretty sure that we will NOT be doing 'Gimme More' by Britney Spears [sick sick sick] because my sources tell me that the class comprised of people one year older than us will be doing that, thank god. [Hear that Logan? Let's celebrate!] haha.
Well anyway I am sure people have better things to do then listen to me ramble but if not you will have to wait for another day and another post.
S'latron

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments: